Boost your child's confidence and self-esteem.
Get your kids off the screens and into a worthwhile pass time! We know for some of you this will be no simple task. If you do, we can promise you that the 2-3 hours a week they spend at our school will benefit them in many ways.
Today’s children are faced with many challenges in life from bullying to an unhealthy lifestyle. Jiu Jitsu classes can be a way for parents to expose their children to an invaluable education (both physical and mental) that sets the basis for their personal growth.
The art of Jiu Jitsu teaches so many life lessons to children. Focus, discipline, and kid’s fitness are just a few. We strongly believe that with the GB Kids program, kids will:
- Improve social skills and enhance self-confidence
- Learn a better understanding of goal-setting and achieving
- Increase focus, energy and concentration
- Learn the Gracie Barra Self-Defense System
- Enjoy significant gains in overall fitness and flexibility levels
- Learn how to respect, interact and bond with their training partners
- Learn how to win and lose in a safe environment
- Learn how to stop bullying since the start
- And most importantly, they will learn how to fight, so they never have to fight
Our Kids Program is typically subdivided in four different groups to accommodate students of different ages and skill levels:
- Little Champions I (4-6 yo)
- Little Champions II (7-9 yo)
- Juniors (10-12 yo)
- Teens (13-15 yo)
All GB Schools are supervised by Gracie Barra certified instructors, who support students and help each one achieve their full potential through challenging training programs. Each class is customised to offer maximum benefit for our students.
Our Kids Program was carefully designed gathering the experience of more than 20 Gracie Barra black belt instructors teaching Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu for kids. It is built to teach kids effective self defence techniques, improve their physical qualities, stimulate bonding with other kids, and develop their character by applying the lessons they learn on the mats in their daily lives. Our program builds self confidence, discipline, respect, and teaches how to stop bullying since young.
We are an approved provider of the NSW Government
Active Kids Program
The NSW Government is helping kids get active with the Active Kids program.
The Active Kids program provides two $100 vouchers for parents, guardians and carers of school-enrolled children to use towards sport and active recreation costs each year.
From 1 July 2020, parents, guardians and carers can apply for the second $100 Active Kids voucher.
Voucher 1 is valid January to December and Voucher 2 is valid July to December.
"There is no losing in Jiu-Jitsu. You either win or you learn."
– Carlos Gracie Jr.